This free tool finds duplicate Outlook contacts and mark them with a flag or categories. Instead of manually comparing similar contacts, do this job quickly and automatically. Automatically searching for duplicate contacts using our program will save you time and eliminate unnecessary errors.
Key utility benefits:
- Looks for duplicate contacts in one or more Outlook folders at once.
- Searches for the same contacts in any Outlook folders, including Search Folders, Exchange Server public folders, and PST data files.
- Assigns specified categories to duplicate contacts or marks them with a flag.
- Allows you to specify your own fields for comparing duplicates: name, email address, phone, fax, address, and others. A contact that contains less data will be treated as a duplicate.
- You can specify folder priority. When searching, contacts in folders with a lower priority will be considered duplicates.
- Recognizes duplicates in the selected Outlook contacts.
- Allows you to create multiple configurations (for example, for different contact folders or for different comparison fields) and run the one you want with one click.
- Contains a separate application to find duplicate contacts without having to start Outlook and the application to search for duplicates from the command line.
When synchronizing with mobile devices or importing contacts from other applications or web services, you might see duplicate contacts appeared. If you only have a few, you can easily find and delete them manually. However, if you have hundreds or thousands of duplicates, it will be difficult to remove them yourself. It's going to take a long time, and it's easy to make a mistake and remove the useful contacts. This utility simplifies this task by finding and tagging duplicate contacts automatically. You can view the tagged contacts and decide whether to delete them by yourself.