iSharesoft AVI to SWF Converter not only converts AVI video files to SWF formats, but it also turns your favorite pictures (JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP) to SWF video. The feature-rich converter allows users to customize their output file: adjustable file size, convertible video segment, split file, video-preview, movie image capture and more.
1. iSharesoft AVI to SWF Converter lets users convert any AVI files to Flash SWF files while preserving high audio and video quality.
2. Convert pictures (JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP) to Flash SWF video file.
3. It supports dual-core or multi-core CPU to maximize the conversion speed and save time.
4. Batch file conversion means users can convert multiple AVI video to Flash SWF format all at the same time.
5. Choose among several file size preset available or customize by setting the split time length to automatically split.
6. Directly convert and split a certain segment from an AVI video file by specifying the start time and duration.
7. Adjustable bit rate, sample rate, resolution and codec.
8. Output multiple SWF files from one source AVI file using the “Add File” function, or just by dragging and dropping files into the main window.
9. Compute output file size with the bit rate calculator before conversion.
10. Set action after conversion is done to avoid waiting: shut down, standby, exit or hibernate.
11. Convert and run the software in the background while doing other things with your computer to multitask.
12. Take snapshots of a movie or video from the built-in player and save as picture files.